Those impacted with mental health challenges experience major transitions in their lives. With the guidance and support of family, peers and the staff at TRUST SoCal individuals begin to define and explore new ways of understanding themselves and the world around them.
TRUST SoCal offers a comprehensive behavioral health intensive outpatient program that is specifically designed to provide an ideal environment and opportunities to address issues of mental health.
Our dedicated team of behavioral health counselors focus on evidence-based treatment proven to build mental wellness.
Partial Hospitalization Program is the highest level of daytime outpatient care available at TRUST SoCal and provides at least six hours per day of group or individual treatment for primary mental health.
TRUST SoCal it allows an individual to receive extensive support, structure, and clinical services, while also allowing for free time for growth and self-discovery.
As with all TRUST SoCal programs entry to our program is based on medical necessity and each individual’s needs. PHP is ideal for an individual that is completing our residential program, is no longer requiring a 24-hour setting, but continues to need long-term support in their recovery.
Or Call: 657-231-6200
Intensive Outpatient Program
- Intensive Outpatient utilizes many of the same practices (group therapy, individual therapy) as Partial Hospitalization Program, however it is not as time-intensive. Clinical services are typically 5 days per week, 3 hours a day. The length that an individual will attend an IOP programs differ from person to person as they start to manage a successful recovery from addiction.
• At TRUST SoCal’s intensive outpatient program one-on-one counseling with a focus on the client and their goals is emphasized. These sessions aim to help you establish and maintain recovery. You will receive many evidence-based services such as cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational enhanced therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and trauma informed care depending on your needs.
• In IOP, you will work with an individual case manager and primary therapist and receive an individual person-centered treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. Treatment is administered by medical, licensed therapists, and other healthcare and clinical professionals.
- Outpatient program offers treatment that can be scheduled during various times throughout the week. This will allow you to continue with regular responsibilities while living at home. TRUST SoCal offers a variety of formats with different levels of intensity to meet your individual needs. The general focus is on counseling, education and providing support.
- Outpatient treatment is recommended for individuals that have completed a more intensive level of care and are only needing continuing care.
Our alumni group offers monthly support to those that have completed TRUST SoCal. The Alumni Group is peer lead with the assistance of the professional staff of Experience Recovery.
The Alumni group is available for only those that have completed treatment. This is a time of fun, fellowship and opportunity to be of service. The benefit of participating in our Alumni group will ensure that you remain connected with others and will continue to grow in your recovery.